Gaund Ke Laadoo
In the winter season to provide energy and extra calories to Shree Thakurji, prepare this special GAUND KE LAADOO, a very simple and long lasting sweet, very healthy and fights joint pains, back pains.
- 250 gms – Wheat flour.
- 250 gms – Pure Ghee.
- 1/2 cup chopped Almonds.
- 1/2 cup Edible gum / gaund / gunder.
- 1 tablespoon black pepper.
- 2 tablespoons Saunth powder [ dried ginger powder]
- 1 cup Sugar Powder
- Heat ghee in a wok / kadhaii, and fry the dried , cleaned Gaund. It will pop up, carefully fry and take out. Add the chopped almonds and fry till pink and then takeout. Now add the black pepper and takeout. To the same ghee add the wheat flour and saute till it gives the roasted smell. Add the Saunth powder and further saute. Switch off the flame .Mix well all the fried ingredients.Allow the mixture to stand for 5mins. now add the sugar powder. Mix well. Let it cool a bit. Roll Laadoos in your palmswith slight pressure into small balls.
- Take out 1 laadoo every morning and offer Shri Thakurji with hot milk as Kaleva. This will keep your Thakurji warm and energetic.
- Radhe Radhe.