CAKE a much liked desert by youngesters, and Dearest Thakurji as well, it is not conventional though, but with the change in taste and times even Thakurji would love to have what his devotees are enjoying 🙂
- 1 can condensed milk [400gms]
- 140 gms self rising flour [ maida]
- 60 ml. melted white buttter
- 1 level tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp soda bicarb
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup chopped walnuts.
- 75 ml water
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, soda bi-carb together. Mix all the ingredients together and water and mix well , beat well till the folding consistency is attained. Grease and dust a 6 inches diameter container. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin.Garnish with a chopped walnut layer.
- Put to bake in a hot oven at 400 F for 10 mins. Thereafter , reduce the tempto 300 F and bake for further 10 imns.
- Allow to cool, cut into slices.
- Serve with lots of chocolate sauce and love to shree Thakurji and ask him – did you like it ?!!! i am sure HE would smile 🙂
- radhe radhe.