Barfi – Doodh Ghar Samagri
Jai Shree Krushna,
BARFI – an all time favourite with everyone . Delicate and easy to prepare at home. Let us make this mouth watering BARFI for Bhog samagri of Shree Thakurji . As it is prepared from Milk – it comes under Doodh ghar Samagri . Containing the goodness of milk, nutritious packed with the power of Almonds and Piatachios.
- 500 grams – Khoya / Mawa / Solidified Milk.
- 250 grams – Almonds blanched and ground to a paste.
- ¼ teaspoon – Essence of Almonds.
- 1 teaspoon – Cardamom seeds.
- 300 grams – Sugar.
- Sliced Pistachios for garnishing .
- 1- Heat pan add 2 cups water in sugar and prepare thick syrup.
- 2- Mix in Khoya / Mawa, Almonds paste and cardamoms and keep on stirring till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- 3- Mix the essence and remove from fire.
- 4- Put the mixture in a greased thali / metal plate.
- 5- Spread smoothly , evenly and set aside to turn cold.
- 6- Cut into pieces decorate with sliced pistachios.
- 7- Store in fridge in airtight container.
- 8- Offer in a bowl with Tulsi leaf to Shree Thakurji with lots of affections .