jai shree krushna,
In the Summer heat, even Shree Thakurji would like to relish this cool and energy packed refreshing delicacy. Served chilled with Orange segments this DOODHGHAR SAMAGRI with lots of love.
- Milk – 1 liter condensed to 250 ml.
- or Condensed Milk Tin.
- Oranges -4 pieces.
- Sugar – 2 to 3 tbs.
- Orange essence optional.
- When using Fresh Milk , reduce it to 1/4th or when using Condensed milk tin mix 1 cup of fresh milk to bring it to consistency of kheer. Cool the mixture , after adding sugar if using fresh milk.
- Peel and segment the Oranges , clearing of seed very neatly. Break the segments into may be singles.
- If adding essence , take a few drops of Orange essence add to the milk and now add the Oranges segments. Mix well , refrigerate .
- Now serve Shree Thakurji with the Bhaav that it will cool and provide freshness to Him. You can enjoy the prasadam too 🙂
- radhe radhe.