Khichadi Hari Bhari
Jai Shree Krushna ,
Hari Bhari Khichadi , is a complete meal cooked in one pot . Full of nutrition and goodness of protein and carbohydrate. The green inviting dish is tempting to be offered to Shri Thakurji with Tulsa dal.
- 1 CUP – RICE
- 1CUP – MOONG DAL
- 1CUP BLANCHED / PAR BOILED SPINACH
- 1GREEN CHILLI
- 1 INCH GINGER
- GHEE 4 tsp.
- SALT TO TASTE
- TURMERIC POWDER
- CUMIN SEED.
1. Mix, wash and soak rice and dal. Heat a pressure cooker , add half of the ghee.
2. Add Cumin seeds to heated ghee and add Rice- Dal mixtures, Salt and turmeric/ haldi powder and pour water to cover the rice- dal mixture.
3.Cook for 5 to 7 mins.
4. Blanch and grind Spinach along with green chilli , ginger.
5. Open the cooker , check if the dal and rice is cooked , now add the spinach mixture and mix throughly , add water for a smooth , semi liquid consistency.
6. Cook for a minute – Our Hari Bhari Khichadi is ready – serve with Ghee over the Khichadi.