KSHEER = meaning milk…Kheer is a delicacy , also called DOODH BHAAT, a Favorite sweet preparation of Shree Thakurji.
- Liter Milk [ preferably cows]
- rice – 100gms / handful
- dry fruits for garnishing [ almonds, pistachio, cardamom skined and powdered]
- few strands of saffron.
- sugar -1 cup
- Boil and condense the milk to half, add the rice soaked for few minutes. When the rice is done and tender, add the sugar and the chopped dry fruits. Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Now add the Saffron strands and cardamom powder, switch off the fire and cover with lid.
- Five minutes later ,open the lid….your sweet smelling, golden yellow Kheer ready for The Bhog.
- Take out in a small bowl, garnish with a Tulsidal, serve Shree Thakurji with a spoon. Wait and see He will smile at you…
- Radhe Radhe.