Churma Ladoo , is the popular dish made in indian household. Shree Hanumanji is fond of Bundi, Churma, Churma Ladoo, bananas… on the auspicious day of Shree Hanuman Jayanti prepare Churma Ladoo and pamper Shree Hanumanji Maharaj.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup.
- Ghee – for deep frying
- Chopped nuts, cardamom powder.
- Sugar powder / jaggery as per taste.
- Knead the wheat flour using ghee as binder. Mix well, add little water to make a very tight dough . Take some portion of the dough in hand and press to make longish ball, compressed with finger pressure pits. Make such balls and deep fry in hot ghee on slow fire. Fry till pinkish in colour, take out and cool. When cooled, crush in a mixer and sieve to remove any uncrushed lump.
- Now, add ghee and powdered sugar, chopped nuts and cardamom powder. Mix well and make Ladoos.
- Offer these tempting Ladoos with tulsi dal on top and pamper Shree Hanumanji Maharaj.
- radhe radhe.